Remember to be patient on selling and marketing.
I write earlier how to start developing gamification program? There is 9 easy steps to start. In second steps is
2. Identifying the user behaviours that will drive your business objectives
This step can be really hard to achieve, because users are so different. How ever, there are few common thinks, which researchers are found what are common to people and can help you to identifying your users behaviours.
What people usually looking for?
Coaches and sales consultant are find out, that most of the people looking for two thinks when they buy something.
They have on their mind:
These two thinks drives their decisions. If you can help people to achieve both, it is the best solutions. Usually products can only one. You have to ask by ourself: “Does your business goals and products answer these peoples needs? If they don’t, how you have to change them? I they do, what are your user action to fill their needs with your products?
One example to use people basic needs
You running up a restaurant. You offer a great a’la carte. You have set up your business goals, that you need more customers to evening. You understand that your restaurant can help people to achieve their desires to spent wonderful evening with their spouse.
Of course you tell that on your marketing but you identifying your users behaviours which get you more customers to evening. In this case, these people behaviours might be:
– They ask you to make table reservation for specific time
– They search tips to something romantic together on internet forums
– They eat usually out after work
– They anniversary is near
People have lot’s of different behaviours but you find which are best ones in your business. In that case, it might be good idea to use gamication to your restaurant employees figuring out when our customers have their anniversary and then courage people to do more table reservation. These thinks can help you achieve your business goals better.
We all know that reading good content helps out our learning. It’s very easy to read and learn because most of the good content is short and pre-digested from blogger and journalists. You can also watch and listen most of the information. Hardest part is finding out what are the best sources of information. Here are a few which I read and noticed that they deliver great content for StartUp founders.
– This is the best one for reading about an all around Startup. This service was earlier called YEC (Young Entrepreneurship Community). They deliver very good information and have a good perspective. See example of newsletter here.
– Lot’s of good information. Perspective is not so young as StartUp Collective’s, but very wide nevertheless and extensively about entrepreneurship.
– Buffer is a very good tool to use and they also create great content. The point of view of their writing is technology and working culture. If you don’t like anything to read, just benchmark how they create one of the fastest growing tech StartUp.
– All these three pages create content from content marketing and social media. They all are the leading experts in their fields.
Great tools for better social media marketing.